Old stick animation Old stick animation

Decent effort, keep it up

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

I would have rated higher if you had actually redrawn the characters differently. I mean, the characters all look exactly the same as they do in the comic, and in the animated video by sypher782, which you even credited for the audio.

I would have rated higher if you had redrawn the characters in your own way instead of having them look exactly the same as the video you took the audio from.

poop vid poop vid

I dont even know why

But I find this pretty funny. It's the sillyness I guess...
Even though the actual animation was actually alright, if you worked on it more you could make some pretty funny shorts.

Obama VS. Osama Obama VS. Osama

I dont understand why this isn't more popular

This is probably one of the best videos that parody a pokemon battle I have ever seen! I tried making one, but it is nothing compared to this!
The animation was nice, but the art style can use some work, and mabye speed up the text before the fight, but other than that it was really good to watch!

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Poeple need to learn that this is NOT youtube

The Animation is nice, and the drawings are good too, no one can deny that, but the animation lacked any real jokes at all, except for the "After you finish english class" pun.

Then there are the fans who will either not understand any of the vdieo at all, but love it anyway and find it hilarious because it was made by HappyHarry, or the people who think that is is hilarious because they remember those old 80s and 90s cartoons. That aside, I can understand the people who were dissapointed because they didnt find any real jokes at all in the entire video. It might have been better if there were actual jokes said by characters

But of course, this video was made by HappyHarry, so its is frontpaged and rated very highly, with more 10s than it will ever need. Seriously people, even if you DID like the video for some reason, you dont HAVE to rate it 10 every time. And the helpful/useless review button is NOT the same as the thumbs up/down button on youtube.

Back to the point, this video was a bit boring to watch. If it had been longer, or you plan on making a few episodes based around the kids, then it would have been fine.
But since this is a parody of a game that came out pretty recently and at the same time, those old 80s and 90s cartoons, its a combo which a lot of people on newgrounds wont get, since a lot of the people on the site probably havent seen a lot of those shows

Great animation and drawings, but it lacked any real humour for me

This is probably the part where Youtube-users start to rate my review useless because I didnt like the flash

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

overhyped

The only part i found funny was at the end, when the main character randomly announces that his name is "Mickey the penis"

Other than that, this wasnt funny at all. I saw all of these reviews saying things along the lines of "THIS IS SO FUNNY, WORTH WATCHING!" and crap like that while i was waiting for it to load. But after a few minutes of watching, i was horribly dissapointed with what i saw, which then turned into what i heard once the ranting started.

This cartoon could have been alright if you just had silly jokes that made you laugh from the badness, but then there was the rant at the end. I cant see what everyone finds so god damn hilarious about it. Is it because it was made by hotdiggedydemon? If this same rant was made by someone else, chances are that it would get blammed, or get a low score.
But since you made a few good and funny cartoons, people act like you can turn shit to gold.

And because you have so many fans, as soon as i submit this review, its most likely going to be marked for removal and dubbed as "useless", only because i didnt like it.
And the fact that it got frontpaged just makes it worse for me.

Really, this isnt as funny as everyone says it is.

POKEYMAN! POKEYMAN!

lolz

althugh i have already seen tomskas bidoof spoof, i still found the rest of the animation VERY funny. the last part when he sais he went to cry made me lol hard

also the staring contest and the various thinsg written on the hat, and the lazer beam attack

adrift in outer space adrift in outer space

u_u

dude, i dont even think your 11, your just posing to get out of the fact that this sucks

and to be honest, it tooka while to actualy realize that the stickman was actually moving.

and if its really 16000 frames, then this is proof that you have WAY too much time on your hands.

for constructive critisism, try to speed it up nd not have over 10000 aparent frames, and make it only like 1000 at the most or something

and i hope that the "i thought you guys would love it" thing is a joke...................

ikillpeople777 responds:

i did its a kewl flash i worked hard on it

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

wow, thats great

the animation was nice, and the jokes were really good
its funny how much it pinpoints the fact taht if you say siomething bad happened to you on facebnook or what have you, youll most likely get a LMAO or ROFL

this sorta reminds me of the time when that famous guy started shouting on twitter that Will i am and his boys were attacking him, so he told people what was going on every 5 seconds and told them to call 911 over twitter

anyway, this is pretty funny, nice aniamtion. keep on going with these!

BrawlTaunts3 (Del. Scene) BrawlTaunts3 (Del. Scene)

urgh, another one

i remember seeing another one of these failed collab entries for the sonic shorts series, you made that badly too

i dont know if this is a joke or not, but......

if you wnat mouth movements, dont just use scribbles for it
and work on art

im not trying to be mean, but yeah